From £8.99Write a review
Designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating.
- Typically used by athletes with moderate sweat/sodium losses when competing. Or by athletes with lower sweat/sodium losses when exercising in more extreme conditions
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption. Learn more
- Contains 1,000mg of sodium per litre (32oz), when mixed as directed. Learn more
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list
- Gluten and dairy free
- Not genetically engineered
- Mild citrus flavour
- Suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 10 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
Directions for use
Dissolve 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water and drink to thirst when you're sweating.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 12 Kcal / 49 Kj per tablet (3 Kcal / 10.0 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 0.9g per tablet (0.2g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet in 500ml (16oz) of water
Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogencarbonate, Saccharose, Maltodextrin, Potassium Hydrogencarbonate, Trimagnesiumcitrate anhydrous, Calcium carbonate, Flavourings, Sweeteners: Sucrose and Sorbitol.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Store out of the reach of young children!