£8.99Write a review
Designed to help you stay hydrated.
- 2x stronger than typical electrolyte drinks.
- Contains a little more than the 948mg of sodium the average person loses per litre (32oz) of sweat.
- Zero-calorie effervescent tablets - Note: this means if you are out racing longer endurance events you'll need to consider your fuelling separately so here's our thoughts on how to best combine your hydration/fuelling strategies
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Typically used by athletes with average sweat sodium losses when competing, or by athletes with lower losses when exercising in more extreme conditions.
- Drink during periods of intense, sweaty activity.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they’re gluten, dairy and GMO free.
Take our free Sweat Test for a Personalised Hydration Strategy tailored to what you're training for.
1 tube = 10 tablets. Drink 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
Ingredients: Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Flavourings, Sweeteners; Sucralose and Sorbitol
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 12 Kcal / 49 Kj per tablet (3 Kcal / 10.0 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 0.9g per tablet (0.2g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet
Store out of the reach of young children
H2Pro Hydrate is a food supplement