£8.99Write a review
Designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating.
- Typically used in training by athletes with average sweat sodium losses and when competing by athletes with lower losses.
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Zero-calorie effervescent tablets - Note: this means if you are out racing longer endurance events you'll need to consider your fuelling separately so here's our thoughts on how to best combine your hydration/fuelling strategies
- Drink during training sessions (or when competing if you have lower losses).
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they’re gluten, dairy and GMO free.
Take our free Sweat Test for a Personalised Hydration Strategy tailored to what you're training for.
1 tube = 15 tablets. Drink 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
Ingredients Citric Acid; Sodium Hydrogencarbonate; Saccharose; Potassium Hydrogencarbonate; Maltodextrin; Flavours; Calcium carbonate; Magnesium carbonate; Sweeteners; Sucrose and Sorbitol.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 8.9 Kcal / 38.4 Kj per tablet (1.8 Kcal / 7.7 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.09g per tablet (0.2g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet
Store out of the reach of young children
H2Pro Hydrate is a food supplement