Limited-edition Cycling Jersey (Preorder)
$90.99Write a review
People have been asking us to make a PH-branded cycling jersey for years and so we've teamed up with Castelli to offer you the chance to get your hands on a limited-edition, made-to-order Team PH Podio Jersey.
Please note: As these are being made-to-order, there's about an 8 week lead time and so we'd expect to be able to get these to you in mid-June.
These will be made-to-order in a limited run, so please place your preorder by Friday 19th of April if you'd like to represent PH out on the bike.
If you've not had Castelli kit before, in our experience it tends to be smaller/tighter fitting than many of the other brands. (James's on the cusp of a M/L, for example). You can use the sizing guide below to help you choose the right size, but we'd say that, if you're in any doubt, go a size up from your usual cycling jerseys.
Here's some fancy marketing blurb about the jerseys...
- It has three rear pockets to keep your PH in. The pockets have reflective tabs too to reduce the chances of getting hit by a car, because that'd be a waste of electrolytes now wouldn't it.
- They're breathable and comfortable because of the 'Prosecco Strada' fabric and mesh side panels. (Anything with Prosecco in is better)
- They've got a full-length covered zipper with a Castelli Scorpion zipper pull
- They've got inset sleeves with a longer sleeve length for a 'perfect' anatomic fit and dropped hem pockets for a better fit around your waist. Because looking good on the bike is the most important thing, obviously.
- There's silicone gripper elastic around the waist to keep the jersey from riding up
Basically, it's a nice bit of kit and it's got our logos on. Nuff said.