PH 1000 (5 boxes)
Designed to help you stay hydrated.
- 2x stronger than typical electrolyte drinks.
- Contains a little more than the 948mg of sodium the average person loses per litre (32oz) of sweat.
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Typically used by athletes with average sweat sodium losses when competing, or by athletes with lower losses when exercising in more extreme conditions.
- Drink during periods of intense, sweaty activity.
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified.
- All-natural, easier on the stomach and fast absorbing.
Take our free Sweat Test for a Personalised Hydration Strategy tailored to what you're training for.
1 box = 8 waterproof single-serving sachets. Drink 1 sachet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested to certify them free from contamination with substances on the WADA anti-doping list and this product is on the Informed Sport / Informed Choice programme.
Ingredients Sugar, Trisodium citrate, Citric acid anhydrous, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Potassium citrate, Natural flavouring, Calcium lactate gluconate, Magnesium citrate.
No Artificial Flavours - No Artificial Sweeteners - GMO Free - Vegetarian - Vegan - Dairy Free - Nothing you don't need.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 64 kCal/ 271.6 kJ per 20g serving (320 kCal/ 1358 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 16.0g per 20g serving, of which 15.8g sugars (79.9g per 100g, of which 79.2g sugars)
Salt: 1.25g per 20g serving (6.25 per 100g)
Store in a cool and dry place, out of the reach of young children
Precision Hydration products should always be consumed as part of a balanced and varied diet.
Manufactured in the UK for Precision Hydration Ltd.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how to stay hydrated when it matters to you.