Designed to help you stay hydrated day-to-day (or in training).
- Typically used as a day-to-day hydration solution by athletes with tough schedules and in training by athletes with lower sweat sodium losses.
- Also great for fighting dehydration when travelling or sick.
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Drink between training sessions (or during training if you have low losses).
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified.
- All-natural, easier on the stomach and fast absorbing.
Take our free Sweat Test for a Personalised Hydration Strategy tailored to what you're training for.
1 box = 8 waterproof single-serving sachets. Drink 1 sachet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested to certify them free from contamination with substances on the WADA anti-doping list and this product is on the Informed Sport / Informed Choice programme.
Ingredients Sugar, Trisodium citrate, Citric acid anhydrous, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Potassium citrate, Natural flavouring, Calcium lactate gluconate, Magnesium citrate.
No Artificial Flavours - No Artificial Sweeteners - GMO Free - Vegetarian - Vegan - Dairy Free - Nothing you don't need.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 53 kCal/ 226 kJ per 15g serving (335 kCal/ 1508 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 13.3g per 15g serving, of which 13g sugars (88.7g per 100g, of which 86.6g sugars)
Salt: 0.31g per 15g serving (2.08 per 100g)
Store in a cool and dry place, out of the reach of young children
Precision Hydration products should always be consumed as part of a balanced and varied diet.
Manufactured in the UK for Precision Hydration Ltd.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how to stay hydrated when it matters to you.