£9.99Write a review
Designed to help you stay hydrated day-to-day
- Typically used as a day-to-day hydration solution by athletes with tough schedules and for those who just don't like the taste of water alone.
- Also great for fighting dehydration when travelling or sick.
- Helps you absorb the fluid you drink between training sessions.
- Mixes up into a 3% carbohydrate solution*, which aids absorption. This does mean that you'll need to get most of your energy from other sources but decoupling your hydration and nutrition strategies enables you to optimise both. Read this for advice on how we see PH fitting into your wider nutrition strategy.
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified.
- All-natural, easier on the stomach and fast absorbing.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they’re gluten, dairy and GMO free.
* when mixed as directed (1 packet per 500ml/16oz of water)
Take our free Sweat Test for a Personalised Hydration Strategy tailored to what you're training for.
1 box = 8 waterproof single-serving packets. Drink 1 packet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list and this product is certified by the Informed Sport / Informed Choice programme.
Ingredients: Sugar, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Natural Flavouring, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate and Magnesium Carbonate.
No Artificial Flavours - No Artificial Sweeteners - Gluten Free - GMO Free - Vegetarian - Vegan - Dairy Free - Nothing you don't need.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 53 kCal/ 226 kJ per 15g serving (335 kCal/ 1508 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 13g per 15g serving, of which 13g sugars (86.6g per 100g, of which 86.6g sugars)
Salt: 0.31g per 15g serving (2.08 per 100g)
Store in a cool and dry place, out of the reach of young children
Precision Hydration products should always be consumed as part of a balanced and varied diet.
Manufactured in the UK for Precision Hydration Ltd.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how to stay hydrated when it matters to you.