PH 500 (10 boxes)
Designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating.
- Typically used in training by athletes with average sweat sodium losses and when competing by athletes with lower losses.
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Drink during training sessions (or when competing if you have lower losses).
- Mixes up into a 3% carbohydrate solution*, which aids absorption. This does mean that you'll need to get most of your energy from other sources but decoupling your hydration and nutrition strategies enables you to optimise both. Read this for advice on how we see PH fitting into your wider nutrition strategy.
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified.
- All-natural, easier on the stomach and fast absorbing.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they’re gluten, dairy and GMO free.
* when mixed as directed (1 packet per 500ml/16oz of water)
Take our free Sweat Test for a Personalised Hydration Strategy tailored to what you're training for.
1 box = 8 waterproof single-serving packets. Drink 1 packet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list and this product is certified by the Informed Sport / Informed Choice programme.
Ingredients: Sugar, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Natural Flavouring, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate and Magnesium Carbonate.
No Artificial Flavours - No Artificial Sweeteners - Gluten Free - GMO Free - Vegetarian - Vegan - Dairy Free - Nothing you don't need.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 70 kCal/ 293 kJ per 20g serving (350 kCal/ 1464 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 18g per 20g serving, of which 17g sugars (90g per 100g, of which 85g sugars)
Salt: 0.63g per 20g serving (3.13 per 100g)
Store in a cool and dry place, out of the reach of young children
Precision Hydration products should always be consumed as part of a balanced and varied diet.
Manufactured in the UK for Precision Hydration Ltd.
Drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions about how to stay hydrated when it matters to you.