Stay hydrated when you're not carrying bottles (and there are aid stations on the course).
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise.
- Swallowable capsules in blister-packs, making them more convenient when carrying fluids is tricky.
- Designed to be swallowed with water at aid stations.
- Especially ideal for runners and for during the run leg of triathlons.
- Also ideal for athletes who prefer the taste of plain water to even the mildest of electrolyte drinks.
- Can be used to top up the sodium concentration of weaker sports drinks.
- Formulated to aid fluid absorption, whilst being easy on the stomach.
- Take our free online Sweat Test to get personalised hydration / usage advice tailored to what you're training for.
- 15 blister-packed swallowable salt capsules per box.
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- Gluten and dairy free.
- Not genetically engineered.
Directions for use
Swallow 1-3 SweatSalt capsules per ~500ml (~16oz) of water consumed during sweaty exercise. Take our free online Sweat Test for personalised usage advice.
We don't generally recommend exceeding the recommended daily dosage of 10 capsules per day, unless you'll be sweating under extreme conditions and only when you're comfortable that you know what your body needs.
Each capsule typically provides...
Potassium: 125.8mg (6.3% Nutrient Reference Value)
Tri-Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Tri-Potassium Citrate, Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (Vege cap), Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Stearate.
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. SweatSalts capsules are a food supplement. Manufactured in the UK to GMP standards. Store in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of young children.