PH 250 low-calorie tablets
Sorry, we're temporarily out of this product.
We hope to be back in stock soon.
Designed to help you stay hydrated day-to-day.
- Typically used as a day-to-day hydration solution between training sessions by athletes with tough training schedules and in training by athletes with lower sweat sodium losses
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption. Learn more
- Contains 250mg of sodium per 32oz (when mixed as directed). Learn more
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list
- Gluten and dairy free
- Not genetically engineered
- Mild citrus flavour
- Suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 15 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
NEW LOOK, SAME PH!
Note: We're rolling out new look packaging for our low-cal tubes and we're dropping the awful "H2Pro Hydrate" brand name in the process! Whilst we're at it, we've adjusted the quantities of the minor electrolytes Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium to bring them into line with the amounts found in the average person's sweat.
It's possible your order may contain items in both original and new packaging during the phasing out of the original stuff but, rest assured, it's the same PH inside!
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 11.4 Kcal / 48.6 Kj per tablet (2.3 Kcal / 9.72 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.92g per tablet (0.4g per 100ml*)
Dextrose: 1800mg per tablet (360 per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Dextrose anhydrous, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogencarbonate, Potassium Hydrogencarbonate, Flavourings, Maltodextrin, Sweeteners: Sucrose and Sorbitol, Calcium carbonate, Magnesium carbonate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Store out of the reach of young children!