From £8.99Write a review
Designed to help you start hydrated (and stay that way once you're sweating, if you're a salty sweater).
- Typically used before/after intense exercise; And when sweating by athletes with very high sweat/sodium losses
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption. Learn more
- Contains 1,500mg of sodium per litre (32oz), when mixed as directed
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list
- Mild citrus flavour
- Gluten and dairy free
- Not genetically engineered
- Suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 10 low-calorie effervescent tablets per tube
Directions for use
Before intense, sweaty activity
- Dissolve 1 tablet into 500ml (16oz) of water and drink the night before events lasting more than ~3 hours or those taking place in hot/humid conditions.
- Dissolve 1 tablet into 500ml (16oz) of water and drink ~90 minutes before you start. Aim to finish your drink no less than 45 minutes before starting to allow your body to absorb the fluid properly.
- Dissolve 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water and drink to thirst.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 11 Kcal / 45 Kj per tablet (2.2 Kcal / 9 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: <0.1g per tablet (0.2g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water
Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sucrose, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Sweeteners; Sucralose and Sorbitol
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Store out of the reach of young children!