Designed to help you start hydrated.
- 3x stronger than typical electrolyte drinks.
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Can also help avoid/alleviate cramp! 89% of athletes surveyed said it helped solve their issues with cramp.
- Drink before and after periods of intense, sweaty activity.
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified.
- All-natural, easier on the stomach and fast absorbing.
Take our free Sweat Test for a Personalised Hydration Strategy tailored to what you're training for.
1 box = 8 waterproof single-serving sachets. Drink 1 sachet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested to certify them free from contamination with substances on the WADA anti-doping list and this product is on the Informed Sport / Informed Choice programme.
Ingredients Sugar, Trisodium citrate, Citric acid anhydrous, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Potassium citrate, Natural flavouring, Calcium lactate gluconate, Magnesium citrate.
No Artificial Flavours - No Artificial Sweeteners - GMO Free - Vegetarian - Vegan - Dairy Free - Nothing you don't need.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 62.6 kCal/ 265.8 kJ per 20g serving (313 kCal/ 1329 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 15.5g per 20g serving, of which 15.5g sugars (78.2g per 100g, of which 77.5g sugars)
Salt: 1.88g per 20g serving (9.38 per 100g)
Store in a cool and dry place, out of the reach of young children
Precision Hydration products should always be consumed as part of a balanced and varied diet.
Manufactured in the UK for Precision Hydration Ltd.
Drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions about how to stay hydrated when it matters to you.