Scroll down to see the full video as Andy shares an 'on-nomi' - which is a Japanese phrase for sharing a drink with friends over a virtual chat or web conference, particularly during times of self-isolation - with elite middle-distance runner Eilish during the shutdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
While Andy was sitting comfortably (or relatively comfortably at his camping table) in his spare room, Eilish was in Flagstaff, Arizona, for a training camp as the coronavirus-induced lockdown in the USA began.
- Eilish gives her thoughts on the Olympics in Tokyo
- Changing mindset for races being cancelled
- The opportunities that race cancellations have provided
- How Eilish is planning to adapt her training to indoors
- And... an update on the toilet roll situation in Arizona...
Watch the video below:
Thanks for watching Andy's 'on-nomi' with Eilish. Feel free to send over your feedback and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.