Improve your London Marathon performance!
For just 4 days at the Virgin London Marathon Expo, Precision Hydration are offering you a chance to take their state-of-the-art Sweat Test. This is your chance to get a fully personalised hydration strategy tailored to how you sweat!
Here's what's involved:
We’re offering you the chance to...
- Save £25 on the usual RRP for the Sweat Test (£85 vs £110)
- Get 30% off electrolyte supplements that match how you sweat at the expo
- Get a FREE Precision Hydration water bottle to mix your drinks up in
- Receive a lifetime 10% discount on online electrolyte supplement top-ups
But hurry, limited places available during the Expo!
Here's why personalising your hydration strategy is so important...
- Everyone loses a different amount of sodium in their sweat, from as little as 200mg per litre of sweat to as much as 2,000mg/l! This is genetically determined. So, a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to hydration just doesn’t work
- Most electrolyte supplements contain 200-550mg of sodium per litre, whereas the average athlete loses about 950mg/l!
- Maintaining the sodium levels in your blood is crucial to performing at your best when you're sweating for a while
- Sodium helps you absorb and retain fluid, which keeps your blood volume up, reducing cardiovascular strain, fatigue and potentially helping you avoid cramp
- Just drinking water when sweating over long periods dilutes your sodium levels, which can really impact your performance and could lead to a potentially dangerous condition called hyponatremia (as unfortunately happened to one woman at last year's London Marathon)