Blister-packed SweatSalt electrolyte capsules
From $8.99Write a review
Ships in 1 - 3 days. Shipped from USA
Designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating.
- Typically used by athletes not carrying their own fluids, for example those relying on water from aid stations during a race.
- Especially useful for runners and during the run leg of triathlons.
- Also ideal for athletes who just prefer the taste of plain water to even the mildest of electrolyte drinks.
- 15 swallowable capsules in a waterproof blister-pack, making them more convenient when carrying fluids is tricky.
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise.
- Formulated to aid fluid absorption, whilst being easy on the stomach.
- Can be used to top up the sodium concentration of weaker sports drinks.
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- Not genetically engineered.
Take our free online Sweat Test to get personalised hydration / usage advice tailored to what you're training for.
Directions for use
Swallow 1-3 SweatSalt capsules for every ~500ml (~16oz) of water you consume during sweaty exercise lasting more than about 90 minutes.
Take our free online Sweat Test for more personalised usage advice.
During intense activity, or in hot conditions, additional servings may be taken throughout the day as needed, but we don't recommend taking more than 10 capsules per day unless directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Each capsule typically provides...
Tri-Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Tri-Potassium Citrate,
Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Vege cap), Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Stearate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Store out of the reach of young children!