From £9.99Write a review
Designed to help you start hydrated (and stay that way once you're sweating, if you're a salty sweater).
- Typically used before/after intense exercise; And when sweating by athletes with very high sweat/sodium losses
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions enhance the absorption of water during exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption. Learn more
- All-natural powdered drink mixes that mix up into a ∼3% carbohydrate solution (when mixed as directed)
- Contains 1,500mg of sodium per litre (32oz), when mixed as directed. Learn more
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list
- Gluten and dairy free
- All-natural ingredients. No Artificial Flavours/Sweeteners
- Mild citrus flavour
- Not genetically engineered
- Suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 8 waterproof drink mix packets per box
Directions for use
Before intense, sweaty activity
- Add 1 packet to 500ml (16oz) of water and drink the night before events lasting more than ~3 hours or those taking place in hot/humid conditions.
- Add 1 packet to 500ml (16oz) of water and drink ~90 minutes before you start. Aim to finish your drink no less than 45 minutes before starting to allow your body to absorb the fluid properly.
Mix in 1 packet per 500ml (16oz) of water and drink to thirst.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 61 kCal/ 255 kJ per 20g serving (305 kCal/ 1276 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 15g per 20g serving, of which 15g sugars (75g per 100g, of which 75g sugars)
Salt: 1.88g per 20g serving (9.38 per 100g)
Sugar*, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Natural Flavouring, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate and Magnesium Carbonate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Store out of the reach of young children!