PH 1500 all-natural drink mixes
From $14.00Write a review
Ships in 1 - 3 days. Shipped from USA
Designed to help you start hydrated (and stay that way once you're sweating, if you're a salty sweater).
- Typically used before/after intense exercise; And when sweating by athletes with very high sweat/sodium losses. Learn more about starting hydrated
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solutions enhance the absorption of water during exercise
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption. Learn more
- All-natural powdered drink mixes that mix up into a ∼3% carbohydrate solution (when mixed as directed)
- Contains 1,500mg of sodium per litre (32oz), when mixed as directed. Learn more
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list
- Does not contain milk or gluten but is produced in a facility that handles milk, wheat (gluten) and soy.
- All-natural ingredients. No Artificial Flavours/Sweeteners
- Mild citrus flavour
- Not genetically engineered
- Suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians
- 8 waterproof drink mix packets per box
NEW LOOK, SAME PH!
Note: We're rolling out new look packaging for our all-natural drink mix boxes, reducing the packaging volume by ~40% (you still get the same number of packets inside!) and enabling a single box to go through your letterbox.
It's possible your order may contain items in both original and new packaging during the phasing out of the original stuff but, rest assured, it's the same PH inside!
Directions for use
Before intense, sweaty activity
- Add 1 packet to 500ml (16oz) of water and drink the night before events lasting more than ~3 hours or those taking place in hot/humid conditions.
- Add 1 packet to 500ml (16oz) of water and drink ~90 minutes before you start. Aim to finish your drink no less than 45 minutes before starting to allow your body to absorb the fluid properly.
Mix in 1 packet per 500ml (16oz) of water and drink to thirst.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz, when mixed as directed)
Energy: 61 kCal/ 255 kJ per 20g serving (305 kCal/ 1276 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 15g per 20g serving, of which 15g sugars (75g per 100g, of which 75g sugars)
Salt: 1.88g per 20g serving (9.38 per 100g)
Sugar*, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Natural Flavouring, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate and Magnesium Carbonate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should be used when you're sweating for prolonged periods.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Store out of the reach of young children!